Photobucket

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Wichita Family Photographer // Sanderson Grandkids

I was so thrilled when I got an email asking me to do a photo session with the Sanderson grandkids. I love kids and photographing them is one of my favorite things ever, so to get a chance to do a fun session with six of them at once sounded like a blast to me...and it was!

I had a wonderful time getting to run around at the park and capturing the relationships between all of these sweet kiddos. I think their fun and loving spirits really shine through in these pictures...

Dreaming Willow Photography // kids Dreaming Willow Photography // pretty Dreaming Willow Photography // Wichita Family Dreaming Willow Photography // Wichita Dreaming Willow Photography // Kids Dreaming Willow Photography // baby feet Dreaming Willow Photography // baby and sister Dreaming Willow Photography // pout Dreaming Willow Photography // playing Dreaming Willow Photography // family Dreaming Willow Photography // baby laugh Dreaming Willow Photography // baby Dreaming Willow Photography // sweet Dreaming Willow Photography // buffalo Dreaming Willow Photography // animal Dreaming Willow Photography // on the farm Dreaming Willow Photography // buffalo

 Here's what their Grandma had to say about the experience:

"This photo session and results were OUTSTANDING! With trying to get 6 kids together, along with “mother’s” trying to get the kids to act accordingly, I couldn’t ask for better results. You couldn’t tell there were a total of 8 adults (2 buffalo’s and a herd of cattle) in the background trying to get kids to “smile”. Mallorie was so poised and knew just how to get the photo I wanted. Thank you so much for such for finding the personalities of each of my grandchildren. I will be proud to display the photos in my home – thank you again!"